Reviving my blog once more...

And of course, to bring back its former glory. As I have said before, my thoughts are ever flowing like an endless stream, and it should never end in anyway, even though I have stopped writing it for some ten years now.

The only thing I wish to say is that David The Man is already back in blogspot, and reviving it would be my pride now. I actually felt sad leaving it like that, collecting "dust" over the years, and now that I am reviving it back to its former glory, I am going to write my blogs more that ever before.

Don't stop me, because nothing can stop my thoughts from flowing and my feelings from displaying itself, and most importantly, nobody can ever stop me from writing my blogs. I hope I can write my thoughtful blogs full of feelings from now on.

So, folks, welcome me back to BLOGSPOT!

I am David The Man, signing off now. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first post of 2008

The street where I want to be...